1. Recommended article size
– from 8 to 16 pages
of A4 format. If your article is longer, it is considered to break it into
2. Manuscripts should
be delivered in:
— Microsoft Office Word format
— Font "Times New Roman”
— Main text – size 14
— Line spacing 1,5
— All margins –2 cm
— First line indent –1 cm.
— Width alignment.
3. Article structure:
– surname and initials of the author (boldface, right alignment);
information about the author (academic title without abbreviations, degree without abbreviations, place of work /study (in full) in the nominative case, right alignment);
– article title (capital letters, bold type, centre alignment);
– abstract from 150 till 250 words (description of the goals and objectives of the study, as well as the possibility of its practical application, after the list of references), width alignment;
– keywords (6-9 words), width alignment;
– main text, width alignment ;
– literature (material must be
supplied with at least one source). The list of references should be strictly
justified in accordance with GOST R 7.0.5-2008, width alignment;
– if literary sources in Russian,
make an additional list of references in transliteration (for example:
http://translit.net/), width alignment;
– surname and initials of the author
in English (bold type, right aligned);
– information about the author in
English (academic title without abbreviations, degree without abbreviations,
place of work /study (in full) in the nominative case, right alignment);
– the title of the article in English (capital letters, bold type, width alignment);
– abstract in English from 150 till 250 words (description of the goals and objectives of the study, as well as the possibility of its practical application, width alignment);
– keywords in English (6-9 words),
4. Graphic materials
used in the article are printed in black and white.
5. If the material
contains formulas, they must be prepared using Microsoft Word 2003, 2007 to
insert a formula or program MathType.
6. Articles are published in the author's edition; the editorial board reserves the right to correct gross errors and inaccuracies. Before sending the text of the article to the publisher, the author undertakes that the text of the article is the final version, contains reliable information concerning the results of the study and does not require modifications.
Klyuev S.V., Candidate of Engineering Sciences (Ph.D.), Associate Professor,
Belgorod State Technological University named after V.G. Shukhov
FIBER-REINFORCED CONCRETE AND PRODUCTS ON ITS BASIS
Abstract: аcute questions of steelfiber using for disperse-reinforced fine-grained concrete are considered in the article. Researchers of steelfiber concrete patterns are held.
Keywords: technogenic raw materials, composite bonding, fiber-reinforced concrete
1. Lesovik R.V.,
Klyuyev S.V., Klyuyev A.V. Fine-Grain concrete reinforced by polipropelene
fiber // Research Journal of Applied Science. 2015. №10 (10). Р. 624 - 625.